17 Aralık 2008 Çarşamba

Three Mile Pilot-if you cross

Eğer müzikte kan kardeşliği denen bir şey varsa bunun en güzel kanıtı.
Black heart procession>Three Mile Pilot>Pinback
Bazen kan bağı kimyasal bağlardan bile kuvvetli olabilir!

Curiosity calls the siren that turns you back again
These forces are not easy on you
They say focus and choose

Don't look don't watch too close
You might see what you want to find
And it ain't the answer to what you had in mind

Nowhere you go
Nowhere to go
Nowhere you go

This is what I sell
Its too much he said I'm too far in debt
I need a clear way to be weaned of you

Its an unsteady leaf you cross
Theres still unseen cold sorrow and grief

Theres nothing to show
This is what I took fortitude to wean me off you
Thought I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen

Don't rely on me to follow you down
I fill my hands
I fill myself
I need an end to the siren

Hiç yorum yok: